Dark chocolate ganache, blended with Himalayan pink salt, lightly sweetened with wildflower dark honey, centered with age smoke cheese that is earthy, aromatic, and nutty in flavors, dusted with grated parmesan cheese, full-bodied.
Free Gift Wrapping
- Pack in a Gift Box with a ribbon.
- Chocolate Couverture is made from fermented local cacao beans does not contain palm oil, preservatives, and artificial flavors sourced from Davao and Luzon.
- Wildflower forest dark raw honey is sourced from local farmers in Mindanao.
- Truffles are produced in an artisan handcrafted method, made in small batches
Chocolate Handling & Tasting
- Store it at 14-18ºC, in a sealed container to avoid contamination of odor, thaw out for 5 minutes, the best temperature to taste chocolates to bring out the flavorful notes is at 22-25ºC
- Handcrafted chocolates each piece may slightly vary in weight. It is recommended to consume this within 3-4 weeks from receipt.
- Contains nuts and milk.