Have a taste of Bicol region delicacy, an old-time favorite, in truffle form, this sugar-glazed roasted Pili nuts rolled on semi-bitter gourmet chocolate ganache, blended with Himalayan pink salt, and wildflower forest dark raw honey for that distinct flavorful taste.
The shape of pili nuts looks like a mini rugby ball covered by a hard shell the nuts are rich in nutritional value, it’s a good energy source that provides protein, calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium, and phosphorous.
- Truffles are produced in an artisan method, made in small batches to ensure freshness, it does not contain palm oil, emulsifiers, preservatives, vanillin, or artificial flavors.
- Your orders will be delivered in 3 days.
- For your bulk order for 5-7 days lead time
Free Gift Wrapping
- Pack in a Gift Box with a ribbon.
- Pure Chocolate Couverture is made from fermented local cacao beans sourced from Davao and Luzon.
- Wildflower forest dark raw honey is sourced from local farmers in Mindanao.
Chocolate Handling & Tasting
- Store it at 14-18ºC, in a sealed container to avoid contamination of odor, thaw out for 5 minutes, the best temperature to taste chocolates to bring out the flavorful notes is at 22-25ºC
- Handcrafted chocolates each piece may slightly vary in weight. It is recommended to consume this within 3-4 weeks from receipt.
- Contains nuts and milk