Made for you ! Tsokolate Baterol, a Filipino original recipe, it’s a nutty decadent beverage created in truffle form, made of pure unsweetened roasted peanut butter, wildflower honey, and cream, rolled on almond nuts.
Free Gift Wrapping
- Pack in a Gift Box with a ribbon.
- Chocolate Couverture is made from fermented local cacao beans and does not contain palm oil, preservatives, and artificial flavors sourced from Davao and Luzon.
- Wildflower forest dark raw honey is sourced from local farmers in Mindanao.
- Pure unsweetened Peanut Butter sourced from Davao.
- Truffles are produced in an artisan method, made in small batches.
Chocolate Handling & Tasting
- Store it at 14-18ºC, in a sealed container to avoid contamination of odor, thaw out for 5 minutes, the best temperature to taste chocolates to bring out the flavorful notes is at 22-25ºC
- Handcrafted chocolates each piece may slightly vary in weight. It is recommended to consume this within 3-4 weeks from receipt.
- Contains nuts and milk.