Relish the taste of caramel, sweet and tangy goji berries, concocted with 65% dark chocolate, cinnamon, and a dash of Himalayan Pink Salt, rolled on roasted hazelnuts.
Goji berries are known for their nutritional value, they contain high levels of vitamin C, beta-carotene, vitamins B1, B2, and B6, polysaccharides, and trace minerals such as iron, zinc, and copper, phosphorous, selenium, manganese, and magnesium.
- Truffles are produced in an artisan method, made in small batches to ensure freshness, it does not contain palm oil, emulsifiers, preservatives, vanillin, or artificial flavors
- Your orders will be delivered in 3 days.
Free Gift Wrapping
- Pack in a Gift Box with a ribbon.
- Pure Chocolate Couverture is made from fermented local cacao beans sourced from Davao and Luzon.
- Wildflower forest dark raw honey is sourced from local farmers in Mindanao.
Chocolate Handling & Tasting
- Store it at 14-18ºC, in a sealed container to avoid contamination of odor, thaw out for 5 minutes, the best temperature to taste chocolates to bring out the flavorful notes is at 22-25ºC
- Handcrafted chocolates each piece may slightly vary in weight. It is recommended to consume this within 3-4 weeks from receipt.
- Contains nuts and milk.