Packed in a Gift Box, Explore the 16 varieties of crafted gourmet chocolates, this collection contains 1 recipe each for you to enjoy this smacking gourmet flavours, in a box of 16 Pieces, and 9 pieces.
1-Macadamia Truffles 1-Cashew Truffles
1-Pistachio Truffles 1-Classic White Chocolate
1-MexSpice Truffles 1- Smoke Cheese Truffles
1-Match Green Tea 1- Coco Truffles
1-Walnut Cranberries 1- Cafe Mocha Truffles
1-Goji Berries Truffles 1-Classic Dark Chocolate
1-Pecan Cherry Truffles 1-Mango Truffles
1-Tsokolate Baterol 1-Ginger Lemon Truffles
- Pack in a Gift Box with a ribbon.
- For event gifting, order 5 days ahead of scheduled delivery.
- Chocolate couverture is made from fermented local cacao beans, sourced from Davao, and Luzon.
- Wildflower forest dark raw honey is sourced from local farmers in Mindanao.
- Mixed butternuts are a combination of cashew, pumpkin seeds, flax seeds, and almonds.
- Does not contain palm oil, corn oil, soya oil, preservatives, and artificial flavors.
- Truffles are produced in an artisan handcrafted method, made in small batches
Chocolate Handling & Tasting
- Store it at 14-18ºC, in a sealed container to avoid contamination of odor, and thaw out for 5 minutes, the best temperature to taste chocolates to bring out the flavorful notes is at 22-25ºC
- Handcrafted chocolates each piece may slightly vary in weight. It is recommended to consume this within 3-4 weeks from receipt.