Cranberry Truffles, is made of 65% dark chocolate ganache and cream, dried cranberries, and rolled on roasted mixed nuts.
- Truffles are produced in an artisan method, made in small batches to ensure freshness, it does not contain palm oil, emulsifiers, preservatives, vanillin, or artificial flavors.
- Your orders will be delivered in 3 days.
- For your bulk order for 5-7 days lead time.
Free Gift Wrapping
- Pack in a Gift Box with a ribbon.
- Pure Chocolate Couverture is made from fermented local cacao beans sourced from Davao and Luzon.
- Wildflower forest dark raw honey is sourced from local farmers in Mindanao.
Chocolate Handling & Tasting
- Store it at 14-18ºC, in a sealed container to avoid contamination of odor, thaw out for 5 minutes, the best temperature to taste chocolates to bring out the flavorful notes is at 22-25ºC
- Handcrafted chocolates each piece may slightly vary in weight. It is recommended to consume this within 3-4 weeks from receipt.
- Contains nuts and milk