Yours to indulge, pure Macapuno, a Filipino delicacy, a medley of light sweetness wrapped with dark chocolate ganache, blended with virgin coconut oil and pink Himalayan salt, and rolled on chocolate shavings, great for afternoon coffee pairing.
- Truffles are produced in an artisan method, made in small batches to ensure freshness, it does not contain palm oil, emulsifiers, preservatives, vanillin, or artificial flavors.
- Your orders will be delivered in 2-3 days.
- For your bulk order for 5-7 days lead time
Free Gift Wrapping
- Pack in a Gift Box with a ribbon.
- Pure Chocolate Couverture is made from fermented local cacao beans sourced from Davao and Luzon.
- Wildflower forest dark raw honey is sourced from local farmers in Mindanao.
Chocolate Handling & Tasting
- Store it at 14-18ºC, in a sealed container to avoid contamination of odor, and thaw out for 5 minutes, the best temperature to taste chocolates to bring out the flavorful notes is at 22-25ºC
- Handcrafted chocolates each piece may slightly vary in weight. It is recommended to consume this within 3-4 weeks from receipt.
- Contains nuts and milk